Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sorry about the man legs...


So I was extremely excited to get these two new pairs of Twigglets posted that I couldn't wait for professional shots. Unfortunately the weird angle and instagram filter gave my daughter freaky shaved man legs. Here are the real shots (compliments of Kristy Dunning). These moccasins are pretty much the cutest things you've ever seen. I've been loving the native american inspired colors and patterns, and they are perfect for fall.  Again, sorry if I grossed anyone out or confused you-these are for toddlers and not strangers that offer your kids suspicious candy. 
***please note the faux fur lining. Sometimes I stick the shoe on just my big toe because it's so soft.
***These really don't need a caption...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...