Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh Capri...

My husband and I have had numerous arguments about this controversial pant. He can't stand them. He thinks they are an indecisive article of clothing, "...be a pant or be a short...don't try and be both. They just look like high-waters and give everyone cankles."

Well he must have seen a celebrity in a pair of fitted capris or something (probably Carrie Underwood)...because he bought me this little number from Forever 21. He obviously prefers I wear heels with anything...even pajamas, but these actually look pretty great with flats too. I was six months pregnant when we took this shot-couldn't find a real model in a short amount of time. They don't fit right now (over 7 months preggo), but they are such a nice transitional pant when it's warm outside but not quite "short" weather, yet you still want some breathing room. Best of all I think they were like $15 or $20...I always check receipts-kind of a Kate Goseling thing I guess, but I don't yell or have a haircut that looks like the back of my head exploded so I have that going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...