Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holidays Are Over


Now that the Holidays are officially over and I now have no excuse since my baby is 4 months old it is time to kick it into high gear. While I was still pregnant I saw these classes and wanted to try them so bad.  Thanks to my mom and dad I got 10 classes for my birthday. I was so excited to try them out. Let's just said it is such a hard workout. You do not need to know ballet to do it-it is just straight up hard. My legs are dead midway through the class. It is just intense repetitions using the ballet barre, weights, bands and a ball. I highly recommend it if you need a good toning class. I am off to my 3rd class tonight, I am just praying that my legs stop shaking after a couple more classes!

1 comment:

  1. i was just having a conversation with david this morning about how i need to get toned up - hormones do weird things to your body. i've got to get nellie to take a bottle! you already look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...