Monday, April 4, 2011

It's KNOT just a bracelet...


Extremely cheesy title I know, but I couldn't resist. It doesn't even really make sense since it really is just a bracelet. Anyway the point is that though I like doing crafts and I am constantly surrounded by extremely crafty and inspiring friends sometime it's nice to find a $5 bracelet that could be made at home, but isn't. I am sure many of you could make this and probably do a better job, but I love this cheap little find. I love how a simple accessory can make me feel like my outfit is complete. I can wear the same thing over and over, but when I add this little and simple number somehow I feel "ready"...maybe even cute at times. If you're loving it, it can be found at H&M. If anyone makes one I would love to see the results...maybe even invite me over for a craft night.


1 comment:

  1. you don't give yourself enough credit! i need you to come help me, i'm the world's worst accessorizer. love the print on your shirt by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...