Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Treat Bags

I went back and forth on what to give to Camryn's teachers and my friends. I always end up making cookies. But this year I at least spiced it up a bit. I am in love whoopie pies and thought of doing Red Velvet to make them more Christmasy.  
 They are delicious and so easy when you make them with a cake mix. Three ingredients, butter, cake mix and eggs. 
 Then I just added crushed candy cane around the edge of the cream cheese frosting.
I found this printable on pinterest here. It took a while to get the spacing right on the bag and 15 crumpled bags later I had a cute finished product. So excited to give my treats out this year as opposed to the plastic wrap paper plate look. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...