Monday, December 5, 2011

Elf Gender Change


If you know my daughter she is all girl. She is constantly asking if things are for boys or girls. If they are for boys she won't have anything to do with it. This year I knew I was so excited to do The Elf on the Shelf Tradition, but once I saw there were only skin color options (which is awkward in and of itself) I knew I needed to make some additions.
 Here is the boy/plain elf:
And here is my girl elf creation:
With felt I already had I made a ball on the end of the hat, bow, buttons and skirt to match the collar. Such an easy makeover and I think it makes her so cute. Now we won't have to sell the fact that the elf is a girl, she will clearly be able to tell. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Maybe you could attach some hair underneath her hat to be even more convincing. :)

    Love,
    ~Bree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...